Site and Facility Coordinator
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Management, Engineering, and Hospitality
- Experienced in related field including construction and operations maintenance and equivalent position level for min. 5 years
- Arrange the work plan and budget for the implementation
- Coordinate and take control to perform the most effective and efficient budget consumption/usage
- Able to do performance management and KPI
- Supervise and control unit performance below
- A great leader, problem solver with high integrity and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Center for Marine Conservation (CTC Regional Hub) during construction period (project management coordination) and later in the operational stage.
- Assist in procurement and contract management including document preparation to put out tenders for contractors; project management and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors; calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Assist in preparation and administration of all required licenses, permits and documents related to the building and properties (IMB, Operations & Business Registration, local Banjar/Desa) and those with utilities, communications and infrastructure providers to ensure compliance and smooth operational of the Center.
The position is based at CTC office in Bali and no relocation allowance will be provided. It requires some
evening and weekend work to achieve program goals
Please send your CV and application letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closing date for application: 30 June 2016)